Home Forums Introductions Intro-Jacob Clifford

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  Jacob Clifford 7 hours, 34 minutes ago
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jacob Clifford
    Participant
    @Huntsman Red

Hi I’m Jacob,

I’ve joined WarriorU to give myself a better chance at joining the ADF. My goal is join the commandos. I have been going to the gym for the past couple years and have just finished a 12 week course on the ADF active app.

I am interested in increasing my knowledge or all things fitness, nutrition and Defence.

I have applied for the ADF and am awaiting booking my assessment day.

Jacob Clifford
    Participant
    @Huntsman Red

Edit: I’ve joined WarriorU to give myself a better chance at joining the ADF as well as to increase my general fitness and knowledge

Tim Wedesweiler
    Participant
    @Tango Charlie

G’day Jacob,

Great to have you on board as a member of WarriorU, i look forward to following you progress. Good luck.

The ADF is a great career, with the opportunity to work with some of the most amazing people and travel to some of the most interesting places. Becoming a member of WarriorU gives you access to some of those amazing people. I had the privilege to work alongside @ 2 Commando Regiment, the wealth of experience you have at your fingertips is unprecedented.

continue to develop a good understanding of what you are attempting to achieve, and definitely use this site to.

Maintain the Rage

Tim

Jacob Clifford
    Participant
    @Huntsman Red

Thanks for getting back to me Tim.

Yeah ADF seems like such a great and rewarding career/ lifestyle I can’t wait to be apart of it

Any tips for the assessment day stage of things?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.