Home Forums Introductions Intro – Dean

6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by  Anthony Plater 1 week, 5 days ago
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dean Adams
    Participant
    @Charlie November

Hi all,

I have recently joined the warrioru team after becoming a fan of the podcast in the last few months.

I am a current serving member in the RAAF since 2007. I joined as an Airborne Electronics Analyst on the AP-3C and have recently taken a commission into the Logistics stream. I will be studying at ADFA over the next 3 years prior to IET.

I am hoping to use this forum to continue to build my knowledge and skill sets having just embarked on a very different career path.

I am also keen to help others out with their journey if the opportunity presents.

Looking forward to seeing how this great concept continues to evolve.

Cheers, Dean

Keith McArdle
    Participant
    @KeithM

G’day Dean, best of luck with your career, mate.

Dean Adams
    Participant
    @Charlie November

Thanks Keith, much appreciated.

Tim Wedesweiler
    Participant
    @Tango Charlie

Hi Dean,

Welcome to the forum. I wish you well on your endeavor to switching to the ‘Dark Side’. Both Bram and Recce did the same thing, and their careers jumped from good to Great…….this with a lot of hard work.

Please engage with the people within this group to pick their brains on anything, You don’t KNOW what you don’t KNOW, and all the mentors are willing to share.

I look forward to hearing about how things go for you in the future.

“Maintain the Rage”
    Tim

Anthony Plater
    Participant
    @PLATS

G’day Dean,

Good to hear you are here in Canberra at ADFA. I am also located in Canberra.

Reach out if you have any questions. I also coach at Crossfit Canberra in Fyshwick, yell out if you are keen for a session or to drop in. We have a number of ADFA pers who come and train at Crossfit Canberra

Cheers
    Plats

Dean Adams
    Participant
    @Charlie November

G’day Plats,

Great hear that there is someone else located here in Canberra.

I would love to come and get involved in a couple of sessions at CF Canberra. Once I have the study routine dialled in will definitely get in touch.

I am just in the process of becoming a mentor through one of the ADF programs so would love to get some of your thoughts on that area at some stage also if you can spare the time.

Will get in touch soon.

Cheers,

Dean

Anthony Plater
    Participant
    @PLATS

Dean,

Sounds great, drop me a line soon, and yes, come along and join the fun at CF Canberra. Great community

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.