Home Forums Leader Board ANZAC Day Hero WOD Langley

5 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Anthony Plater 1 year, 7 months ago
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anthony Plater
    Participant
    @PLATS

Hey Team,

I will be hitting Hero WOD Langely on ANZAC DAY, along with members from my Gym at Crossfit Canberra. Firstly, if you are in Canberra come along and join us, the WOD will commence from 0900. Secondly, post your times and let see how we all go.

Enjoy,
    Plats

HERO WOD Langley

4 Rounds for time:

800 m run
    20 Pull ups
    30 Push ups
    50 air squats

RX 9/6 kg vest

Anthony Plater
    Participant
    @PLATS

31:01, ant one else hit this WOD since?

Bram Connolly
    Keymaster
    @bram

Sorry, just saw this Ant. Next year we will post it as a prescribed workout on Anzac Day!
    I’ll give this a crack tomorrow as well.

BC

Anthony Plater
    Participant
    @PLATS

How did you go Bram?

Tom T
    Participant
    @Tango Tango

Hey Plats,

Was just scanning through this morning and spotted this workout. Just got back, I completed 3 rounds with 9kg plate carrier and the final one with out to concentrate on my form. I ended with 34:39, obviously a weakness spotted not being able to complete the last round with effective form while weighted. Something I will work on! Really enjoyed the work out, particularly the time limit you demonstrated. If I completed this by my self with no set time I would have had a break in between each set, but with a time to aspire to I eliminated all rests. Obviously I cheated with ditching the carrier at the end but its a stepping stone to work on. Would love to see more or these with times that I can strive to achieve.

Bloody wrecked now.

Cheers,

Tom

Anthony Plater
    Participant
    @PLATS

Tom,

Awesome work and a good approach to drop the plate carrier for the final round. Focus on form and good movement is a solid way to see some good gains and to ensure you are moving well even during the last round of 4 rounds.

I will be sure to post some additional workouts and times to keep you challenged.

Great work,

Plats

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.